Last March 31, the Department of Trade and Industry & Philippine Trade Training Center organized a special training on “Developing a Full E-Commerce Business Seminar: Expanding your Business through E-Commerce” for MSMEs who needs a website with payment facility.
The DTI Negosyo Konsyumer program takes this initative to a different level. The DTI mounted the biggest e-commerce activation roadshow that will reach out to 17 regions including the Negros Island Region. It aims to empower from 2,500 to 5,000 micro and small businesses this year through e-commerce.
This activity is meant to support the initiatives of the government in enabling 100,000 MSMEs to do e-commerce as discussed by DTI USec Prudencio Reyes – who is one of the advocates for the Philippines E-Commerce Roadmap 2016 to 2020 in DTI.
These activities are meant to carry out the action programs indicated in the Philippines E-Commerce Roadmap 2016 to 2020.
Janette Toral / DigitalFilipino got tapped to organize the said training – bringing e-commerce players together and help in promoting the program.
Apart from the presentations, participants went through the process of activating their online stores during the one-day event.
My sincerest thanks to Apple Allison and Sherlane Fortunado for helping out in the event by assisting participants in the hands-on e-commerce activation process.
This FREE course aims to give access to MSMEs to these materials and help them get started in doing business online – embracing e-commerce.
Outline (click on the links to access the learning video and download handouts)
APPLICATION / REGISTRATION
You will need to be a registered business if you like to do business with the e-commerce vendors shared here. At the minimum, the following is usually asked:
- Tax Registration
- Mayor’s Permit
- DTI or SEC Registration (with GIS)
- Sales Invoice / Official Receipt
MSME E-Commerce Activation
Register at the following to take the 1st step in doing business online:
JOIN THIS MSME E-COMMERCE ACTIVATION PROGRAM ADVOCACY
- If you are an organization (whose members are composed of businesses or companies) or a government agency, become a host by providing venue, meals, Internet connectivity for the event. The 1-day program must be made available to registered businesses only.
- If you are an established e-commerce marketplace or service provider, join the roadshow and help MSMEs participating to be e-commerce activated.
- Contact Janette Toral by sending a private message.