The DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Boot Camp is an e-learning advocacy of Janette Toral. Here are the rules that all students and PRO members
are expected to comply with.
1. The learning materials posted here are references. It shall not be reproduced in any form without the consent of Janette Toral.
2. Use this site in a responsible manner. Students and PRO members agree not to commit a violation of the E-Commerce Law, Copyright Law,
and Data Privacy Act through the use of this site.
1. PRO members agree that their membership subscription is intended for personal use only. It shall not be shared to non-members.
2. All membership payments received shall be issued with a corresponding official receipt for proper tax declaration.
3. If PRO members need to cancel their payment or request for refund before the end of their membership can contact Janette Toral at digitalfilipino(at)gmail.com. However, for refund, it will only apply to the remaining months after the refund was requested.
Student and Pro Members concern can be addressed to Janette Toral directly by contacting her at http://twitter.com/
The terms and conditions of this boot camp will be updated accordingly. Members will be properly informed of changes made.