September 2: e-Payments 101
With online selling growing in popularity, accepting various of online and offline payment helps an MSME to serve potential customers better.
With many choices available, it can also be confusing to an MSME as to which one would suit their needs.
This September 2, we are hosting an E-Payments 101 learning session at BSpot, Eton Cyberpod Ortigas Avenue, Quezon City (across Robinson’s Galleria) from 2 PM to 5 PM. This session aims to help you know about the various e-payment services available, how to set-up, and use them.
- Bloggers, social media users, virtual assistants, individuals who want to earn extra online by assisting clients in setting up and manage their e-payment accounts.
- Entrepreneurs who need guidance in choosing the e-payment solution that suit their needs.
Topics to be tackled are as follows: (1 hour lecture and demo, remaining time for hands-on)
- E-Payments Introduction
- E-Payment Providers in the Philippines
- Credit card e-payments
- Mobile payments
- CheckMeOut, SureTayo, PayExpress, ML ePay
- Paypal, Payoneer, Skrill, PayMaya
- Virtual currency, Bitcoin, Tagcash
- Website integration
- Dispute handling
Speaker for this 3-hour learning session is Janette Toral. She actively works with micro, small, and medium sized enterprises (MSMEs) in building their e-commerce marketplace presence online. She is the lead trainer for the Certified E-Commerce Specialist, Entrepreneur, Professional Program.
This learning session is free. However, participants are requested to give five hundred pesos (P500) contribution to cover the cost of venue, food, and materials at the gathering.
SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THIS MEET-UP EVENT, KINDLY FILL UP THE FORM BELOW. YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT JANETTE TORAL BY SENDING A PRIVATE MESSAGE or at 0917-4490011.