October 24: E-Commerce Entrepreneur Boot Camp Davao
When: October 24, 2014 (Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM)
Where: Lane Systems, Dr4-5 Wheels and More Drive Compound, JP Laurel Avenue, Davao City
Cost: P1,500 only
Contact for more inquiries: Janette Toral – 0920-9508696 or via Facebook private message.
Do you want to put up an online business but don’t know how to get started? Do you have an e-commerce site but need help in growing it further?
This 1-day hands-on boot camp will discuss the elements in doing e-commerce online.
- Business owners wanting to learn how to use e-commerce and digital marketing to promote their business.
- Marketing professionals who get tasked to promote brands and services online.
- New web developers who would like to seek additional inputs in building an e-commerce website.
Participants are requested to bring their laptop during this training. Although wifi is available at the venue, best to bring a back-up for sure.
The training program shall be as follows:
8:00 am to 9:00 AM Registration / Laptop check
9:00 to 9:30 Introduction to E-Commerce Boot Camp participants
9:30 to 12:00 E-Commerce Workshop
– Business Model Canvas (customer analysis, business pattern)
– Competition (Direct / Indirect) analysis
– Finding your Blue Ocean / Unfair Advantage.
– E-Commerce Platform
– E-Commerce Policies (E-Commerce Law, Data Privacy Law, Cybercrime Law)
12:00 to 1:00 Lunch
1:00 to 3:00 E-Commerce Workshop
– Customer Relationship Management
– Search Engine Marketing
– Blog Marketing
– E-Mail Marketing
– Social Media Marketing
– E-Commerce Project Plan
3:00 to 5:00 E-Commerce Workshop and Presentation
(to be made by participants who would like to share what they are currently working on and get direct feedback)
After registration, kindly expect us to get in touch with you.
Participants are encouraged to participate in our online boot camp as well to get started with the lessons.
The workshop will be conducted by e-commerce specialist Janette Toral. A player in the e-commerce sector since 1997, Janette will share hands-on knowledge on various facets of e-commerce. She has authored and published e-commerce books in the year 2000 (print) and 2004 (online and print). She is a Certified ScrumMaster and Scrum Product Owner (issued by Scrum Alliance, a global certification body).
FEE and REGISTRATION
The fee for this training workshop is one thousand five hundred pesos (P1,500) inclusive of light meals. WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT 25 PARTICIPANTS.
To join, kindly do the following:
1. Fill up the registration form below.
2. Process the payment through bank deposit to:
- Account Name: Lane Systems, Inc.
Bank: Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
Account #: 002081-0596-78
Branch: Davao Main (CM Recto Branch)
3. Email your deposit slip or Paypal confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org and send Janette Toral a copy too through private message.
SLOT IS ONLY CONFIRMED AFTER RECEIPT OF PAYMENT. We only have 25 slots.
- U.P. Diliman (January 11, 2013)
- Mactan, Cebu (February 9, 2013)
- General Santos City (March 2, 2013)
- AIE College (March 15, 2013)
- Zamboanga City (March 16, 2013)
- Davao (April 19, 2013)
- Bohol (April 26, 2013)
- Land Bank of the Philippines
- Boracay (May 23, 2013)
- Baguio City (June 14, 2013)
- SME Roving Academy Pagadian (July 2014)
- Brokehshire College Davao
- more to be added