June 24: Online Selling via Marketplace 101
- Bloggers, social media users, virtual assistants, individuals who want to earn extra online by building and maintaining marketplace presence of clients.
- Entrepreneurs or marketers who would like to build their presence through online marketplaces.
Topics to be tackled are as follows: (1 hour lecture and demo, remaining time for hands-on)
- Online Marketplace 101
- Product Marketplace requirements
- Service Marketplace requirements
- Signing up and get started
- Products and services write-up
- Shooting photos and editing them
- Creative bundling promotion
- Packaging & delivery of products (local / international)
- Services delivery, time tracking, reporting
- Receiving orders and accepting payments
Speaker for this 3-hour learning session is Janette Toral. She actively works with micro, small, and medium sized enterprises (MSMEs) in building their e-commerce marketplace presence online.
This learning session is free. However, participants are requested to give five hundred pesos (P500) contribution to cover the cost of venue, food, and materials at the gathering.
SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THIS MEET-UP EVENT, KINDLY FILL UP THE FORM BELOW. YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT JANETTE TORAL BY SENDING A PRIVATE MESSAGE or at 0917-4490011.