Google Analytics Review & Certification Exam
A growing number of companies today are on the lookout for digital marketing and e-commerce professionals who has data analytics skill. For e-commerce websites, Google Analytics knowledge is a must.
- August 5 – BSpot, Eton Cyberpod, Ortigas Avenue, Quezon City (across Robinson’s Galleria).
- August 7 – Baguio City (venue to be announced soon)
- August 12 – Cebu Digital Hub
- August 19 – Davao City (venue to be announced soon)
Session is from 9 AM to 4 PM. This review session will be headed by Jun Baranggan – a Certified Google Analytics and Google AdWords professional since 2010.
WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT TEN (10) PARTICIPANTS PER LOCATION.
The agenda will be as follows:
PHASE I – Digital Analytics Fundamentals – 1 Hour
- Getting started with digital analytics
- Understanding and using Google Analytics data
- How Google Analytics works
- Key metrics and dimensions defined
- Collecting actionable data with Google Analytics
- Setting up filters
- Setting up goals
- Navigating Google Analytics reports
- Audience reports
- Acquisition reports
- Custom reports
PHASE II – Google Analytics Platform Principles – 1 Hour
- Platform fundamentals
- Platform components
- Data models
- Data Collection
- Processing and configuration
PHASE III – Ecommerce Analytics – 1 Hour
- Introduction to E-commerce analytics
- Understanding Customers
- Traffic source analysis
- Customer profile analysis
- Understanding shopping behaviour
PHASE IV – Mobile App Analytics Fundamentals – 1 Hour
- Introduction to mobile app analytics
- Attracting new users
- Acquisition report
- Measuring Behaviour
- Event tracking
- Custom dimensions and metrics
PHASE V – Google Analytics Certification Exam – 2 Hours
Steps in reserving your slot and accessing the materials:
1. Participants wanting to join this activity need to fill up this form. As we only have 10 slots per location, we will stop accepting registrants as soon as the slots are filled.
2. Process the payment of six thousand five hundred pesos (P6,500).
- For bank payment, please deposit at:
Bank Name: Unionbank – SM Cebu Branch
Account Name: Pepito Baranggan Jr.
Account No. : 109450981149
(should you prefer to process your payment via BDO, kindly contact Janette Toral by sending a private message)
- For Paypal payments, kindly logon to your account and send the amount to jun@junbaranggan,com. (should you prefer to process your credit card payment online but not via Paypal, kindly contact Janette Toral by sending a private message)
- Email a copy of your validated deposit slip or Paypal receipt to email@example.com.
5. Note that Cebu Digital Hub will issue an official receipt to recognize your payment.
For inquiries about this boot camp, contact Janette Toral at 0917-4490011 or send her a private message via Facebook.