Forum on E-Commerce in the Philippines & Launch of Pinoy Cyber Sale #pinoycybersale
Lazada Philippines, Zalora Philippines, Cebu Pacific, Foodpanda, Globe Telecom, and various e-commerce players are organizing a “Pinoy E-Commerce Forum” this November 23 at Discovery Primea, Ayala Avenue, Makati City. The by-invitation only event will gather 100 various e-commerce players, government agencies, and selected media.
I got invited to be a chairman of this event and look forward meeting e-commerce industry peers on November 23.
The event will also serve as launch pad of the 4-day Pinoy Cyber Sale #pinoycybersale taking place this November 27 to 30. An annual activity where all Philippines-registered (SEC) e-commerce players are invited to participate. A website will be created linking to consortium members’ e-commerce websites referring to “sales offers” being given during this period.
In addition to the websites indicated above, the following are also part of the Pinoy Cyber Sale initiative including Ensogo, Goods.ph, Weemall, Shopinas, Island Rose, Shopee, Ellana Minerals, Azalea Hotels, Best Western Plus Antel Hotel, MimaropaVentures.ph, Xend Business Solutions, Dragonpay, One Super Shop, among others.
Pinoy E-Commerce Forum
The forum will gather e-commerce industry players participating in the Pinoy Cyber Sale, government agencies, and selected media outfits to discuss e-commerce growth in the Philippines and how it has change Filipinos lives for the better.
- Discuss game changing initiatives to strengthen and promote e-commerce in the Philippines.
- Launch the Pinoy Cyber Sale, in partnership with various e-commerce players, an event that will encourage positive behavioural change among Filipinos on the ease, efficiency, and reliability of e-commerce in the Philippines.
1:00 to 1:30 PM REGISTRATION
1:30 to 2:00 PM PARTICIPANTS INTRODUCTION
2:00 3:00 PM TALKS
- State of the Nation: Philippines E-Commerce Up-Close
- What makes E-Commerce exciting? Integrating E-Commerce effortlessly in every Juan’s life
- Past Challenges and Future Hurdles to overcome and maximize E-Commerce growth in the Philippines
- The Mobile Revolution and its effect on E-Commerce
- Getting Started: The first Pinoy Cyber Sale on November 27 to 30, 2015
4:oo to 5:00 PM Panel Discussion
5:00 to 6:00 PM Cocktails and Networking
Pinoy Cyber Sale #pinoycybersale
The Pinoy Cyber Sale event mirrors Black Friday/ Cyber Monday weekend where top deals by various e-tailers will be featured to increase general awareness on online shopping and deepen customer engagement.
Ultimately, the goal is to build a consortium of e-tailers to drive positive behavioural change among Filipinos on the ease and reliability of e-Commerce through an annual mega sales event.
Benefits to E-Commerce Players joining this initiative:
- Leverage on heavy traffic from Pinoy Cyber Sale to feature participants and their best deals. Each participant is required to promote the event to their respective customer base so players are sure to benefit from potential new traffic from other Pinoy Cyber Sale participants;
- Drive Q4 sales;
- Take part in the biggest online sale event in the country and be an advocate of e-Commerce growth in the country. This opportunity will establish participants as an e-Commerce mover, strengthening credibility, together with other digital giants.
E-Commerce Player / Participant Commitment
- Minimal participation fee of P10,000 for marketing support and maintenance of the Pinoy Cyber Sale site. Note that this is a non-profit event – all funds will be funnelled into the forum event + website maintenance + offline advertising support to create incremental noise for the event.
- Join the Pinoy E-Commerce Forum and #pinoycybersale launch on November 23.
- Launch best deals during November 27-30 to drive customer traffic and conversion
- Dedicated Pinoy Cyber Sale eDM blast that can be shared to your database.
MEDIA SPONSOR COMMITMENT
We are also approaching selected media outfits who can support the initiative by giving the following:
- Cover the Pinoy E-Commerce Forum and Pinoy Cyber Sale launch event happening on November 23.
- Publish press release or write up on the media sponsor website.
- Give ad banner exposure on the media sponsor website from November 27 to 30.
- Cover the post-event press conference where Pinoy Cyber Sale will report its performance results.
In return to the media sponsor commitment, the following will be given:
- Recognition as media sponsor at the Pinoy Cyber Sale website where the logo will be added.
- Slot or 2 at the November 23 event.
- Slot or 2 at the post event press conference.
Participants interested can send me a Facebook private message and / or email firstname.lastname@example.org.