E-Commerce Site Development
In setting up an e-commerce project, putting up a site or online presence requires due diligence in the design, platform to be used, building up content, testing the site, among others.
E-Commerce site owners must design it based on how to make things easier for users to navigate while having your desired process followed. Prevent user interface confusion, hard to maintain e-commerce site solutions, outdated content, access error issues.
Entrepreneurs, supply chain, sales, marketing, retail, operations, and finance professionals are invited to take part in this exclusive boot camp that aims to tackle the e-commerce site development design and usability considerations, platform evaluation, building up catalog content, and testing your site.
This learning program will be conducted in partnership with AIE College and Asian Institute of E-Commerce. This is also the module 6 lecture equivalent for those taking the Certified E-Commerce Specialist, Entrepreneur, Professional Program.
The program will be conducted at the following locations:
- MAKATI – June 20, 2015 at Best Western Plus Antel Hotel, Makati Avenue, Makati City from 9 AM to 5 PM. (with option to attend the corresponding weekly webinar sessions and access to the e-learning system from June 24 to July 15, 2015)
- ONLINE – June 24, 2015 to June 17, 2015 (every Wednesday from 8:30 PM – 10:00 PM)
- CEBU – June 27, 2015 (Saturday) at Third Team Media, 5th floor IMEZ Building, 502 Pueblo Verde, MEZII, Basak, Lapu-Lapu City from 9 AM to 5 PM. (with option to attend the corresponding weekly webinar sessions and access to the e-learning system from June 24, to July 15, 2015)
- Aspiring and current entrepreneurs, supply chain, sales, marketing, retail, operations, finance, and IT professionals wanting to learn e-commerce site development process and approaches.
- Entrepreneurs, supply chain, sales, marketing, retail, operations, finance, and IT professionals who would like to identify e-commerce site platforms and solutions for consideration.
- Entrepreneurs, supply chain, sales, marketing, retail, operations, finance, and IT professionals concerned on building up content on an e-commerce site.
- Entrepreneurs, supply chain, sales, marketing, retail, operations, finance, and IT professionals involved in making sure that the site will function well and designed for prospects’ or customers’ ease of use.
This 1-day session and two-month e-learning class covers the following:
1. E-Commerce Site Design and Usability
- E-Commerce Design Process and Evaluation
- Critical Path
- E-Commerce User Experience and Accessibility
- Layout, Navigation, Scrolling
2. E-Commerce Solutions
- E-Commerce Platform and Solutions Evaluation
- Mobile application
3. E-Commerce Site Content Build-up
- Content Structure
- Layout for content pages, navigation, scrolling, paging
- Content Writing for Users and Search Engine Visibility
- Using graphics, images, and multimedia content
4. E-Commerce Site Testing
- Usability Testing
- Conversion Pages Testing
- Handling bugs and errors.
REGISTRATION and FEEs
- To join this training, please fill up the form below.
- The fee for this training is P6,000 (meals are not included).
- An official receipt from Asian Institute of E-Commerce / AIE College will be issued to all participants recognizing payment received.
- DigitalFilipino Club Members (updated in their membership payment) shall be entitled to a 20% discount.