E-Commerce Site Development
When an entrepreneur decides to take e-commerce and digital marketing seriously, having a website presence is a must. However, to reach the goal of enabling 100,000 MSMEs to do business online, under the Philippines E-Commerce Roadmap, we also need more marketplaces online to serve various niche in the market.
- Enable participants to know the various e-commerce platforms.
- Integrating payment, logistics, and other plug-ins to your site
- HTML, CSS, MySQL, PHP for entrepreneurs
- Make your website search engine friendly.
- Learn how to set up Google Analytics and report tracking
This learning program will be conducted in partnership with AIE College and Asian Institute of E-Commerce. This is also the module 3 lecture equivalent for those taking the Certified E-Commerce Specialist, Entrepreneur, Professional Program.
The program will be conducted at the following locations:
- MAKATI – July 30 (8 am to 5 pm) at Rafaelo Function Room 4U of A. Venue Suites / Best Western Plus Antel Hotel.
- ONLINE – August 3, 10, 17, 24 (Wednesdays 7 pm to 8 pm)
- BAGUIO – August 6, 2016 (Saturday from 8 am to 5 pm) at Azalea Hotels & Residences (with access to weekly webinars and e-learning platform)
- CEBU – August 13, 2016 (Saturday) at Cebu Digital Hub, VNU Arcade II, Hernan Cortes St., Mandaue City from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. (with access to weekly webinars and e-learning platform)
- DAVAO – August 20, 2016 (Saturday) at Lane Systems, Dr 4-5 Wheels and More Compound, JP Laurel Avenue, Davao City from 8:00 AM to 5 PM. (with access to weekly webinars and e-learning platform)
- QUEZON CITY – August 27 (Saturday) at BSpot, Eton Cyberpod Corinthian, Ortigas Avenue, Quezon City (across Robinson’s Galleria) from 2 PM to 10 PM (with access to weekly webinars and e-learning platform)
- Entrepreneurs wanting to learn the ins-and-outs on how to build website..
- Operations personnel who will handle the day-to-day management of website updates.
This 1-day session and one-month e-learning class covers the following:
1. E-Commerce Website Development
- Components in building an e-commerce website
- Checklist in building an e-commerce website.
- E-Commerce Solutions for Single E-Commerce Website
- Search Engine Optimization
2. E-Commerce Marketplace Development
- Checklist in building an E-Commerce Marketplace website
- E-Commerce Marketplace Solutions
- Best Practices
3. Google Analytics
- Installation and Configuration of Google Analytics
- Creating Custom Reports and Views
- Certification Exam
4. Security & Website Maintenance
- Securing your site.
- Backing up your site and rolling back as needed
- Monitoring your site
REGISTRATION and FEEs
- To join this training, please fill up the form below.
- The fee for this training is P6,000 (light meals included).
- An official receipt from Asian Institute of E-Commerce / AIE College will be issued to all participants recognizing payment received.