E-Commerce Payment Systems & Fraud Handling
When an entrepreneur decides to embark in e-commerce, one of the concerns that must be dealt with is the setting up of payment acceptance in various forms and how can you prevent yourself from becoming a victim to various buyer scams.
- Enable participants to know their various options in accepting online payments and how to make it possible.
- Define the infrastructure and processes to be setup to accept online payments.
- Understand buyer fraud and how to protect yourself from it.
- Working with authorities when dealing with fraud.
- Assist MSMEs to get e-payment activated.
This learning program will be conducted in partnership with AIE College and Asian Institute of E-Commerce. This is also the module 2 lecture equivalent for those taking the Certified E-Commerce Specialist, Entrepreneur, Professional Program.
The program will be conducted at the following locations:
- ONLINE – Join today (OPEN)
- Manila – Request a mentoring session
- BAGUIO – August 6, 2016 (Saturday from 6 pm to 9 pm) at Azalea Hotels & Residences (with access to weekly consultation webinars and e-learning platform)
- CEBU – August 13, 2016 (Saturday) at Cebu Digital Hub, VNU Arcade II, Hernan Cortes St., Mandaue City from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM. (with access to weekly consultation webinars and e-learning platform)
- DAVAO – August 20, 2016 (Saturday) at Lane Systems, Dr 4-5 Wheels and More Compound, JP Laurel Avenue, Davao City from 6 PM to 9 PM. (with access to weekly webinars and e-learning platform)
- Entrepreneurs wanting to accept electronic payments and understand the responsibilities that comes along with it.
- Operations personnel who will handle the day-to-day processing of orders and wanting to understand how to spot fraudulent purchase attempts.
- Financial personnel who would like to understand the ins-and-outs of electronic payment acceptance and how to protect the company from liabilities and losses.
This 1-day session and one-month e-learning class covers the following:
1. State of E-Commerce Payments in the Philippines
- E-Commerce Payment Methods
- MSME Acceptance Criteria
- Getting your site ready to accept e-payments
2. E-Commerce Fraud Handling & Chargeback
- Consumer identity authentication and verification
- Handling high-risk orders
- Working with 3rd party security providers.
- Tax policies on e-commerce
- Tax reporting compliance
4. Security Compliance
- Securing your site.
- Reporting fraud and attempts to authorities.
REGISTRATION and FEEs
- To join this training, please fill up the form below.
- The fee for this training is P3,000 (light meals included).
- An official receipt from Asian Institute of E-Commerce / AIE College will be issued to all participants recognizing payment received.