When an entrepreneur decides to take e-commerce and online selling seriously, having a digital marketing strategy is a must.
- Customer relationship management
- Content marketing
- Search engine marketing and advertising (Google Adwords)
- Social media marketing and advertising (Facebook)
This learning program will be conducted in partnership with AIE College and Asian Institute of E-Commerce. This is also the module 4 lecture equivalent for those taking the Certified E-Commerce Specialist, Entrepreneur, Professional Program.
The program will be conducted at the following locations:
- MAKATI – August 27 (9 am to 5 pm) at Rafaelo Function Room 4U of A. Venue Suites / Best Western Plus Antel Hotel.
- ONLINE – August 31, September 7, 14, 21 (Wednesdays 8 pm to 10 pm)
- BAGUIO – September 3, 2016 (Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm) at Azalea Hotels & Residences (with access to weekly webinars and e-learning platform)
- CEBU – September 10, 2016 (Saturday) at Cebu Digital Hub, VNU Arcade II, Hernan Cortes St., Mandaue City from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. (with access to weekly webinars and e-learning platform)
- DAVAO – September 17, 2016 (Saturday) at Lane Systems, Dr 4-5 Wheels and More Compound, JP Laurel Avenue, Davao City from 9:00 AM to 5 PM. (with access to weekly webinars and e-learning platform)
- QUEZON CITY – September 24 (Saturday) at BSpot, Eton Cyberpod Corinthian, Ortigas Avenue, Quezon City (across Robinson’s Galleria) from 6 PM to 10 PM (with access to weekly webinars and e-learning platform)
- Entrepreneurs wanting to learn the ins-and-outs on how to build website..
- Operations personnel who will handle the day-to-day management of website updates.
This 1-day session and one-month e-learning class covers the following:
1. E-Commerce Marketing Strategy
- Inbound Marketing 101
- Brand Fascination
2. Search Engine Marketing
- Content Creation
- Landing Pages & Call to Action
3. Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Presence
- Social Media Content Amplification
- Social Media Advertising
4. E-mail Marketing
- Target segments
- Marketing automation
- Call to Action
5. Customer Relationship Management
- Inbound / Outbound Sales Process
- Formation of E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Team
- Leads and Customer Relationship Management System
- Customer Loyalty
REGISTRATION and FEEs
- To join this training, please fill up the form below.
- The fee for this training is P3,000 (light meals included).
- An official receipt from Asian Institute of E-Commerce / AIE College will be issued to all participants recognizing payment received.