E-Commerce Improvement & Promotions
Once you have a website (whether e-commerce enabled or not), you will start getting feedback and realize as well what components are not working or ineffective at all. This module is designed to help you go through assessing your website performance, come up with improvements, and launch it using a promotion campaign.
Entrepreneurs, supply chain, sales, marketing, retail, operations, and consulting professionals are invited to take part in this exclusive boot camp that aims to equip participants in reviewing the performance of their current website, review aspects that needs improvement from technical to user feedback, redesign steps, and launching the new site through promotions.
This learning program will be conducted in partnership with AIE College and Asian Institute of E-Commerce. This is also the module 10 lecture equivalent for those taking the Certified E-Commerce Specialist, Entrepreneur, Professional Program.
The program will be conducted at the following locations:
- MANILA – October 17, 2015. Hosted by ONE Network E-Commerce, ASEANA One, Bradco Avenue, Paranaque City from 9 AM to 5 PM. (with option to attend the corresponding weekly webinar sessions and access to the e-learning system from October 21 to November 11, 2015)
- ONLINE – October 21, 2015 to November 11, 2015 (every Wednesday from 8:30 PM – 9:30 PM)
- CEBU – October 24, 2015 (Saturday) at Third Team Media, 5th floor IMEZ Building, 502 Pueblo Verde, MEZII, Basak, Lapu-Lapu City from 9 AM to 5 PM. (with option to attend the corresponding weekly webinar sessions and access to the e-learning system from October 21 to November 11, 2015)
- Aspiring and current entrepreneurs, supply chain, sales, marketing, retail, operations, and consulting professionals wanting to review their current website traffic and conversion to inquiries or sales.
- Entrepreneurs, supply chain, sales, marketing, retail, operations, and consulting professionals who are concerned on technical performance and work on user feedback received.
- Entrepreneurs, supply chain, sales, marketing, retail, operations, and consulting professionals who would like to work on a website redesign, steps to take, and launching it.
- Entrepreneurs, supply chain, sales, marketing, retail, operations, and consulting professionals involved in developing online promotions and create campaigns on specific business areas.
This 1-day session and one-month e-learning class covers the following:
- Google Analytics Reports
- Funnel Conversion Rate
- Identify loss areas
- Configuring Google Analytics on your site
2. Technical Review & User Feedback
- Website performance review
- User interface review
- Consumer reviews
- Content review
3. Redesign Build-up and Launch
- Using Value Stream Map in Design
- A/B Testing
- Increasing trust online
- E-Commerce Redesign Plan
4. Online Promotions
- Search Engine Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Promotions
REGISTRATION and FEEs
- To join this training, please fill up the form below.
- The fee for this training is P3,000 (meals are not included).
- An official receipt from Asian Institute of E-Commerce / AIE College will be issued to all participants recognizing payment received.
- DigitalFilipino Club Members (updated in their membership payment) shall be entitled to a 10% discount.