E-Commerce Education Support to the UnionBank UREKA Forum
As an E-Commerce Advocate, I often get asked to conduct e-commerce briefings to various groups in different parts of the country including that of Mimaropa Ventures (5 provinces), Next Wave Cities Project (10 provinces), WOFEX University (4 provinces & Manila), PAREB E-Learning (2 provinces & Manila), DTI, among others. I aim to support more e-commerce education initiatives of various companies, government agencies, and organizations in the months to come.
When I got offered to be one of the consortium partners to the UnionBank’s UREKA Forum, I gladly accepted as it will allow me to reach more people by giving e-commerce education.
For the UnionBank UREKA Forum, I will be one of the speaker / panelist in the morning to share insights about how the e-commerce industry has grown here in the Philippines. I will also talk about how the Internet and the advent of mobile technology have altered consumer behavior, and how the battle for attention and market dominance is now being fought online.
During and after the event, we will be using this e-learning platform to give participants a more extensive knowledge on the e-commerce discourse.
Baguio City is the kick-off point for this activity. It is aimed to be brought to as many cities as possible.
FREE ACCESS TO E-LEARNING PROGRAMS
I hope these modules and lessons will help entrepreneurs, educators, and students in learning more about this field.
E-Commerce 101: Introduction to E-Commerce
- E-Commerce 101
- E-Commerce ba ito?
- Puwede ka ng magtinda online
- Exciting times for Entrepreneurs to venture into e-commerce
- E-Commerce Business Model creation
- E-Commerce Entrepreneur Program
- Micro, Small, Medium Enterprise E-Commerce Activation Program
E-Commerce: 103: Creating an E-Commerce Website
- E-Commerce Developers Course (HTML / CSS)
- E-Commerce Creators Boot Camp – WordPress
- Creating your online presence
- Digital Creators Boot Camp
- Electronic Payment Acceptance and Fraud Prevention
- E-Commerce Security Course (OWASP)
- Search Influencer Boot Camp
- Customer service
- Virtual Staff Entrepreneur Program
Digital Marketing 101 / E-Commerce 104: Promoting your E-Commerce Business
- Digital Marketing Entrepreneur Program
- E-Commerce Marketing and Advertising
- Blogging and Social Media 101
- Digital Influencer Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- SEO Lead Generation Insights
- Email and Newsletter Marketing
- Social media marketing
- Mobile marketing
- E-Commerce Affiliate Marketing and Lead Generation Boot Camp
Digital Marketing 102 / E-Commerce 105: E-Commerce Legal Concerns
- Laws on E-Commerce, Data Privacy, and Cybercrime
- Online shopping policies
- Digital marketing policies
Digital Marketing 103 / E-Commerce 106: E-Commerce Insights Sharing
- E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Summit Manila
- E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Summit Cebu
- E-Commerce Best Practices Forum
- One Internet Day
- Digital Influencers Marketing Summit
Digital Marketing 104 / E-Commerce 107: E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Sector Application
- E-Learning Development and Marketing
- Professional Blogging Summit
- Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Boot Camp for the Tourism Industry
- Digital Marketing for the Real Estate Industry
- Digital Lead Generation & Customer Relationship Management for the Real Estate Industry
Should you want to avail of a one-on-one consultation session with me, kindly fill-up this form. Should you have queries, don’t hesitate to contact me at 0917-4490011 or send a private message in our Facebook page.