E-Commerce Consulting, Outsourcing, & Project Management
For most e-commerce entrepreneurs with no technical background, hiring 3rd party contractors is a must to make these online initiatives come to life from graphic design, website development, digital marketing, customer support, logistics, payment systems, among others.
Experienced e-commerce entrepreneurs often gets contracted as well to provided consulting services to aid those who are just starting in this field.
Entrepreneurs, supply chain, sales, marketing, retail, operations, and consulting professionals are invited to take part in this exclusive boot camp that aims to equip participants on dealing with 3rd party entities. managing the e-commerce project, how to offer consulting services, business ethics, and contracts.
This learning program will be conducted in partnership with AIE College and Asian Institute of E-Commerce. This is also the module 11 lecture equivalent for those taking the Certified E-Commerce Specialist, Entrepreneur, Professional Program.
The program will be conducted at the following locations:
- MANILA – November 21, 2015 at GlobalSign, 23/F Zuellig Building, Makati Avenue corner Paseo De Roxas, Makati City from 9 AM to 5 PM. (with option to attend the corresponding weekly webinar sessions and access to the e-learning system from November 25 to December 16, 2015)
- ONLINE – November 25, 2015 to December 16, 2015 (every Wednesday from 8:30 PM – 9:30 PM)
- CEBU – November 28, 2015 (Saturday) at Third Team Media, 5th floor IMEZ Building, 502 Pueblo Verde, MEZII, Basak, Lapu-Lapu City from 9 AM to 5 PM. (with option to attend the corresponding weekly webinar sessions and access to the e-learning system from November 25 to December 16, 2015)
- Aspiring and current entrepreneurs, supply chain, sales, marketing, retail, operations, and consulting professionals wanting to to be guided on how to work with 3rd party service providers.
- Entrepreneurs, supply chain, sales, marketing, retail, operations, and consulting professionals who are concerned on how manage an e-commerce project knowing its perpetual beta nature.
- Entrepreneurs, supply chain, sales, marketing, retail, operations, and consulting professionals who would like to establish themselves as an e-commerce consultant.
- Entrepreneurs, supply chain, sales, marketing, retail, operations, and consulting professionals involved in developing e-commerce project contracts and wanted to know if there is any online business ethics to note of.
This 1-day session and one-month e-learning class covers the following:
1. Dealing with 3rd parties
- Looking for service providers
- Project costing
- Copyright and transfer of rights
- Data privacy and service level agreements.
2. E-Commerce Project Management
- Identifying project requirements.
- Using SCRUM as a tool for managing the project status and players.
- Bug and error handling
- Transition from beta to live.
3. Becoming an E-Commerce Consultant
- Creating your e-commerce service package
- Build your online credibility and influence
- Manage your online presence
- Promoting your service to stakeholders
4. Contracts and Business Ethics
- E-Commerce Project Proposal
- E-Commerce Project Contract
- Billing for E-Commerce Project
- Business Ethics to Observe
REGISTRATION and FEEs
- To join this training, please fill up the form below.
- The fee for this training is P3,000 (meals are not included).
- An official receipt from Asian Institute of E-Commerce / AIE College will be issued to all participants recognizing payment received.
- DigitalFilipino Club Members (updated in their membership payment) shall be entitled to a 10% discount.