Call for speakers: E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Summit Manila 2015
The 7th E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Summit is set to take place on August 29 at Best Western PLUS Antel Hotel, Makati Avenue, Makati City. It is an intensive 1-day educational event on e-commerce strategies. It is also meant to celebrate the 16th year of DigitalFilipino.com (blog started in September 16, 1999).
Our theme for this 7th edition is “E-Commerce for Economic Growth”. We are looking for speakers, including those in the start-up field, who can share insights or have projects on any of the following topics:
- Business-to-Business E-Commerce projects in Manufacturing, Retail, and Services sectors
- Building a Trustworthy E-Commerce Ecosystem (Seals, Consumer Protection, Anti-Cybercrime, Data Privacy, E-Wallet, Simplified Tax System)
- Securing E-Commerce Transactions (Fraud Screening, PKI, Digital Certificates, Traffic Monitoring)
- Boosting the Philippine Internet Infrastructure
- Cross-Border E-Commerce: Logistics, Import / Export Rules, E-Payments, Escrow, and Trade Regulations
- E-Commerce Marketing Strategies (Lead Generation, Retargeting, Remarketing)
- State of E-Commerce in the Philippines 2015
- E-Commerce Buyer and Seller Communities
- E-Learning as a Mainstream Education Platform
Deadline for topic submissions will be on June 15, 2015.
This event will also serve as a showcase for e-commerce projects being developed by students in the Certified E-Commerce Specialist, Entrepreneur, and Professional Program (module 8). They will also go to Singapore this September 9 to 13 for e-commerce industry exposure and will use this event to raise resources needed.