April 14: SEO Boot Camp (Cebu)
Do you want to use improve your search engine visibility and look into inbound marketing as a means to attract leads and customers to your business establishment? Do you want to learn how to get it done and be more effective in doing it yourself and when dealing with people handling your online promotion?
Entrepreneurs, marketing, sales professionals are invited to take part in this exclusive boot camp that aims to tackle how SEO and inbound marketing can be useful to promote your business online. This will be on April 14, 2015 at Diamond Suites & Residences #8 Apitong St. corner Escario St. Cebu City from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. (Registration starts at 8 AM)
- Business owners wanting to learn how to use SEO and inbound marketing to promote their business.
- Marketing professionals who get tasked to promote brands and services online.
- New web developers who would like to seek additional inputs in building a business promotion website.
Participants are requested to bring their laptop during this training. Although wifi is available at the venue, best to bring a back-up for sure.
This 1-day hands-on boot camp will discuss the elements in doing SEO and inbound marketing online. It will cover the following:
- SEO and its relevance today. (Speaker: Ruben Licera, RL Communications)
- Search engine ranking factors (Speaker: Ruben Licera, RL Communications)
- Steps to take to boost Search Engine visibility (Speaker: Jun Baranggan, Cebu Digital Hub)
- Keywords, keyphrases, and analyzing your competition’s strength (Speaker: Jun Baranggan, Cebu Digital Hub)
- Working with Google Webmaster tools (Speaker: Jun Baranggan, Cebu Digital Hub)
- Localizing SEO efforts (Speaker: Ruben Licera, RL Communications)
- SEO & Web Design (Speaker: Marc Christian Godornes, 20-80 Solutions)
- Link Building and How to Avoid Penalties (Speaker: Ruben Licera, RL Communications)
- Social Media Marketing & SEO
- Measuring SEO Performance (Speaker: Jun Baranggan, Cebu Digital Hub)
- The rate of P2,500 shall apply for payments received on or before April 13.
- On-site and Walk-in registration rate is P3,000.
- Note that RLcomm International will issue an official receipt to recognize your payment on April 14, 2015.
For inquiries about this boot camp, contact Janette Toral at 0917-4490011. For Cebu-based inquiries, contact Ruben Licera at 0932-2221848.